Before you sign a roofing contract, make sure you know what you’re signing and who you are working with.
5 Tips to Pick a Georgia Roofing Company
– Thorough Estimates: Did the company actually inspect your roof, or just do a visual?
– Liability Protection: Make sure the company has comprehensive liability (typically $1-2 million is sufficent) and has workers comp insurance
– Experience Work Crews: How long has the crew that will be working on your home been with the company?
– Warranty of Work: Manufacturers typically have warranties for their products, but what about the labor? Will your roofer stand behind his work if there are flaw found as a result of labor?
Need a proposal, or quote for a roof repair or roof installation? Contact KTM Roofing of Atlanta:
– By Phone: Call 678-565-7663
– Online: Submit a request for a free roof estimate