The KTM Difference
To stand behind our Statement of “Raising Roofing Standards Since 1984”, we have established 7 fundamental practices that set us apart from the competition:
- Comprehensive estimates for new roof, replacement, and repair projects – The only way to start a roofing project is to get up there for a full inspection and precise measurements. This process includes the inspection of skylights, attic vents, chimney caps/pans, flashing, gutters, fascia, soffits and siding. After the inspection is completed, we provide a detailed proposal with itemized estimates.
- High benefit liability insurance – KTM’s high benefit general liability insurance, which includes worker’s comp, provides the highest level of protection for customers in the Atlanta area. To support these policies, we secure all relevant permits for the project and observe the highest level in safety standards. Additionally, our professionals will do a walkthrough on the project with you to demonstrate our safety protocols.
- Master roofers at the top of their game – KTM’s master roofers are the best in the business, with expertise that results in the highest standard of workmanship, ranging from attention to the smallest detail to exceeding manufacturer’s specifications on installation protocols.
- Broad-based experience with materials – One of the most significant benefits of working with master roofers who possess experience across a diversity of materials is high-quality results whether the finished roof is comprised of asphalt, slate, tile, wood shake, or metal.
- Authorization and/or certification with the manufacturers of top-quality materials – KTM’s master roofers have manufacturer authorizations and/or certifications, which demonstrate expertise with the highest regarded materials in the roofing industry, including those manufactured by CertainTeed, Ecostar, Atlas, and GAF. Our professionals are also certified to apply TAMKO Lamarite.
- A full review of workmanship and manufacturer’s warranties – KTM customers receive our workmanship warranty (which typically stays in force for 12 years) as well as a manufacturer’s warranty. A KTM representative will explain how both of them work to provide maximum customer protection.
- Local referrals – Our commitment to quality results in happy customers. Along with your free estimate, we’ll provide a list homeowners and/or building owners in your ZIP code with whom KTM has worked previously.
Contact us for a free Atlanta roofing estimate today, or call us at 678-565-ROOF (7663).