Key Points of Your KTM Roofing Project
Refer to the following list to familiarize yourself with what to expect during your KTM Roofing project. Please contact your KTM sales representative if you have any additional questions.
BEFORE THE ROOF PROJECT BEGINS:
- To accept KTM’s proposal you may call, email, or fax confirmation of your acceptance of the Contract/Proposal.
- Upon your acceptance of the Contract/Proposal, roofing material color and additional options will be selected.
- KTM will contact you to schedule your roof project and discuss delivery of the roofing materials and disposal container. PLEASE NOTE: The container and roofing material may obstruct your driveway. We suggest you park your vehicles outside the driveway until the project is complete and the container is removed.
- You may need to protect valuables in attic and under skylights with plastic liner before start of project.
- If necessary, we will assist you with installing a plastic liner upon arrival of the roofing crew.
DURING THE PROJECT:
- KTM’s roofing professionals will arrive according to the pre-arranged schedule; the Site Supervisor will introduce himself to you and give you a KTM business card, if you are available.
- Your AC/Heat pump unit may need to be turned off during the removal/protection of that area.
- If you have any questions during the project, please contact your Site Supervisor or your Project Manager.
- Before completion, the crew will:
- Clean out all gutters of roof-related material and other debris;
- Properly dispose of all roofing materials removed during the roofing process;
- Walk a magnetic sweeper around the property and driveway to ensure that all nails
from the roofing project are disposed of properly;
- If you are available, the site supervisor will review the completed project with you.
AFTER COMPLETION OF THE PROJECT:
- Once the project is completed, the disposal container will be removed, usually within 1-2 days.
- Your KTM representative will inspect the project and remove the yard sign ASAP after completion of the above.
- KTM will send the invoice to the address on the Contract/Proposal unless otherwise instructed by the Customer.
- Upon receipt of the invoice, please mail payment in full, along with the completed survey card in the self-addressed envelope provided. PLEASE NOTE: If payment cannot be made upon receipt of invoice, please contact your local KTM office.
- Once payment in full is received, KTM’s workmanship warranty, as well as the manufacturer’s warranty will be sent to your billing address via US mail.
Contact us for a free estimate today, or call us at 678-565-ROOF (7663).