Roofing in Atlanta Since 1984
As some of the most experienced roofers in Atlanta, KTM Roofing knows the importance of having highly skilled Master Roofers on our team. In fact, KTM has specialized knowledge in working with alternative roofing materials like slate, tile, wood shake, and asphalt- materials that few roofers in Atlanta have the expertise to work with.
Further, KTM Roofing is one of the few Atlanta roofing companies that will provide a transferable certificate of workmanship warranty in writing that spells out precisely what your warranty covers. We offer this because we truly care about our customer’s well-being and we want them to receive value beyond just a new roof. Even better, we provide proof of the liability and workers comp insurance that we carry, something that most Atlanta roofers don’t provide.
Since our founding in 1984, KTM Roofing has had the pleasure of replacing roofs on some of Atlanta’s most historic homes as well as several community landmarks, such as the East Lake Golf Club and the Stone Mountain Memorial Hall. These are just a few of the many examples that prove that KTM Roofing has the expertise and highly trained staff to take on a wide variety of projects, from historical preservation to repairing a tile roof- KTM is here to help.
Whether you’re repairing your existing roof or installing a new one, getting the project done right the first time is essential. Founded in 1984, Atlanta-based KTM Roofing delivers solutions that are executed by a team of professionals with expertise across the full spectrum of residential, historic, and commercial buildings.
• The experience of a company that has provided roofing solutions for residential and commercial customers in the Atlanta area for 33 years
• Industry leading experience with installation of the full scope of roofing materials
• 33 years of providing roofing solutions for residential/commercial customers
• Manufacturer authorizations from industry leaders such as CertainTeed, Ecostar, Atlas, and GAF
• Commercial references including the East Lake Golf Club and the Stone Mountain Memorial Hall
• Local residential referrals
• A transparent, customer-centric process
• Fast and simple financing options for qualified borrowers
The end result of each project is the realization of the aesthetic vision of the customer, achieved through high-quality workmanship using the best materials for the specific characteristics of the structure.